Together we’ll accomplish your physical goals by:
- Developing a stronger core and more flexible pain-free body
- Improving your posture, body shape and confidence
- Gaining balance and control and coordination in daily activities
- Reducing pain, stiffness and tension
- Focusing on reducing stress through correct breathing
Not sure if Pilates is for you?
Gain strength, balance and control in your
body and mind with Pilates.
Move freely in all of your daily activities.
These are just some of the results my clients have and you can have them too.
Does this sound like you?
- Sitting at your desk hunched over your computer
- Running around, lifting and lugging your children
- Driving long stressful commutes
- Collapsing at the end of the day while watching TV or scrolling through social media.
Stress like this creates havoc in your body and mind.
- Overtraining one set of muscles leading to overuse injuries
- Pushing yourself to the point of pain
- Weight-lifting with incorrect form
- Skipping the warm-up or cool down
Workout mistakes like this cause aches, pains, imbalances, stiffness, tension and ultimately injuries.
Pain, strain, and injury
As we age and practice our daily dysfunctional movements, our body becomes rigid and inflexible. We suffer from stiffness, less flexibility, more aches and pains and not being able to do things we did when we were younger.
Because of all the dysfunctional movements over the years, we begin to feel pain. We think, “oh this must just be what getting old feels like.”
We often have neck strain, tight shoulders, bad posture, and text neck, from spending years sitting at our office jobs, commuting in fist-clenching traffic daily and being glued to our phones.
Pain begins to turn into injuries as basic as our backs “going-out,” to knee replacements.
End the vicious cycle of dysfunction, pain, and injury
The goal of Pilates is to make you feel better after class and strengthen your body long-term. Each time you walk into your session, I will assess your physical needs and customize your session based on how your body feels that day and what your body has faced since our last session.
Pilates is so much more than just a strong core and long, lean look even though that’s an awesome benefit! Here are some of the other benefits of regular Pilates practice:
- A stronger, more flexible, and pain-free body
- An improved posture that shows up in confidence and attitude
- An exceptional balance, strength, and control in my daily living activities
- A reduction in pain and potential injuries
- An increase in your cardiovascular endurance
“You will feel better in ten sessions, look better in twenty sessions, and have a completely new body in thirty sessions.” -Joseph Pilates
Pilates = balance, strength, and control
Pilates will create balance, strength, and control in your daily activities and in other fitness activities. Exercise in a way that feels right for your body, mind, and soul. Feel stronger, breath deeper and stand taller. Experience more energy and flexibility.
Gain and maintain a great quality of life.
Pilates was created by Joseph Pilates who began developing what he called “Corrective Exercise” in 1918. Joseph Pilates created apparatuses that could support the body in order to correct dysfunction and improve movement. Read more about the life and work of Joseph Pilates on the Pilates Method Alliance website.
Now Offering Virtual Pilates
Virtual Pilates offers the ultimate private Pilates experience in the comfort of your own home.
- All of our sessions will be held via Zoom.
- I’ll send you a link to join the Zoom meeting.
- Please login to the class 10 minutes ahead of time, so you have time to get situated.
- Before the class starts please select “Speaker View” in the top right corner.
There are many misconceptions about Pilates, this introductory package will clear up any confusion about Pilates and introduce you to my teaching style. It will also provide me with a basic understanding of your physical needs, limitations and/or injuries. I’ll build a plan to start you on a journey to a longer, leaner body and improved quality of life.
If you haven’t tried Pilates or have done a few or many Pilates classes, you may have some concerns and feel a bit intimidated. Don’t worry, this is normal. My main objective is to provide a warm, welcoming and private studio where you can exercise at your own fitness level. You will feel completely at ease regardless if you are a beginner or have been practicing Pilates for years.
Receive a 33% discount when you sign up for my
Introductory Offer of four, 55-minute sessions.
I truly believe you can achieve amazing results. The power of customized Pilates sessions will bring you benefits that will change your life physically.