How Budget and Body By Nicole is responding to COVID-19
As we continue to navigate the global impacts of the coronavirus, I want you to know that the safety and wellbeing of my clients is my top priority.
I sympathize with many of you who are concerned about those at risk due to this pandemic. To keep yourself and others safe, I encourage everyone to take the precautions recommended by Budget and Body By Nicole and the Centers for Disease Control and Preventions (CDC),
Budget and Body By Nicole has already taken several steps in support of our clients. And, we’ll continue to do all we can to help navigate these uncertain times.
How I’m Making the Pilates Studio Safe
- I’m currently teaching Virtual Private Pilates Sessions via Zoom. These classes are available for current and new clients. In-person private sessions will resume once the governor grants my business to open.
Studio Procedures for In-person Sessions
- I will wear a mask and gloves during your entire session.
- Since your breath is an integral part of your Pilates experience, you will not be required to wear a mask during a session. If you would rather wear a mask, please be sure to bring your mask to wear.
- I will ask you to please wait in your car until the last client leaves and has entered their vehicle.
- I will, and you will be asked to cover your cough or sneeze with your bent elbow or a tissue and then throw the tissue away immediately.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of all equipment and door handles.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available for all clients.
- I will wash my hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after each client.
- I will diffuse antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic, antifungal, and/or anti-infectious Young Living Essential Oils.
Please Cancel your Appointment if you are Sick
Not feeling well? Avoiding contact with others will drastically reduce contaminating others and reduce the stress of others if they see/hear you feeling unwell.
COVID-19 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Your Session
To ensure the health and safety of everyone, please ask and answer yourself, I will ask you as well, these questions to the following health questions before every in-person session.
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: fever/feverish, chills, dry cough, difficulty breathing, or digestive symptoms such as diarrhea, vomiting, and abdominal pain?
- Have you traveled within the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with a confirmed/probable COVID-19 case?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, please cancel your appointment.
Even given this extraordinary period of confusion and concern around the world and in Southeast Michigan, we will, together, continue to take care of our community, clients and one another.
If you have any questions, Schedule a Call to talk through them.
Nicole Mattioli, Director